As a Raisonian you will initiate your path of learning, imbibe knowledge and inculcate skill sets at our institutes. You will start with a journey embellished with state-of-the-art tools, guidance of the finest faculty and infrastructure which is promising. An environment which lets you grow, seek questions and ingest insightful answers. You will be introduced to the real world through industry tie ups. You will be conveyed the norms of the competition outside with the regularly updated curriculum. You will be presented to versatility in activities assuring an all round development with us.
Our institutes are have a vision that would aid you in carving a niche in your success ventures. They are an embodiment of education thatinvolves value based education, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a plethora of amenities. They are the reflection of knowledge that ensures you become independent, strong and capable. They are the key to the first step of a journey of milestones. After all, it is a system which has been designed by the most acclaimed academicians and the masters from all walks of life.
- We have more than 25,000+ students studying in our schools, colleges and universities sprawling central India - in the cities of Nagpur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Chhindwara, Jalgaon, Amravati and Raipur.
- We have more than 45,000 alumni, which belong to the RGI family. Our alumni work in some of the top notch companies, institutes and organization in India and outside. Our students are still a part of our family.Once a Raisonian, always a Raisonian!
- We have 2 universities which boast of the excellence we are a part of.
You are never alone in any endeavor when you study in our institute. We have students who continue to come back to us to thank us, applaud us or ask for guidance. It is the trust they have in their faculty and educators which paves the way for them. You will receive strength and guidance throughout your journey with us.
So, come join the journey where success is not a part of life, success is being a Raisonian!
Sr. No. Type Agency / Authority Beneficiary 1 e-scholarship for Reserve Category - SC, SBC,OBC,& VJNT Candidates Govt. of Maharashtra State./ Govt. of India a) For Freeship SC- 100 % Tuition , Development & Exam fees without income limit SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition & Exam fees with income limit up to Rupees Six Lacs. OBC – 50 % Tuition & Exam fees with income limit up to Rupees Six Lacs.
b) For e- Scholarship SC- 100 % Tuition, Development & Exam with income limit up to Rupees One Lacs. SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to Rupees One Lac. OBC – 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to Rupees One Lac. www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in (As Per SPPU Fee Structure )
BBA, BCA, BSc. (Computer Science) – Only SC Category Scholarship
B. Com. – All Category Scholarship
Document required for Scholarship
Photostat Copy of:-
- Passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- Father Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Domicile & Nationality Certificate
- All Mark sheets from SSC onward
- Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- AADHAR Card – Student, Father, Mother
- Nationalized Bank Passbook
- Cancelled bank cheque leaf
- Aadhar card link form with Bank Account
- Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
- Death Certificate of Father (If Applicable)
- Cast Certificate (For Reserve Category Students only)
- Cast Validity Certificate (For Reserve Category Students only)
- Death Certificate of Father (If Applicable)
Seats of Scholarship at G H Raisoni College OF Arts, Commerce And Science, Pune
Name of Course/s Intake (2020-21) COVID Scholarship Seats Meritorious Scholarship Seats BBA 80 8 8 BCA 80 8 8 B.Sc. (Computer Science) 80 8 8 B.Com 120 12 12 Total 360 36 36
G H Raisoni Foundation
G H Raisoni Foundation is happy to announce a Scholarship Scheme amounting to INR 50 Million [5 Crore] per annum starting from the academic year 2020-21. The categories under which the Scholarships are earmarked are as follows:
S. No. Category Details Amount [in Rs.] 1 COVID Warriors Sons, Daughters & Spouse of COVID-19 Warriors or COVID Warrior themselves. 2.25 Crore 2 Meritorious Students Meritorious, economically weaker & other students from outside the Raisoni Group. 2.25 Crore 3 Raisonians Sons, Daughters & Spouse of employees of Raisoni Group and Employees themselves pursuing higher education in Group institutions 50 Lakhs
COVID-19 has brought in an unpredictable fear of changes surrounding all of us. There is an uncertainty in all walks of life. Lots of individuals have suffered due to this pandemic not only in terms of bad health but also a huge financial distress has been observed in the lives of many. However, during this unprecedented event of global pandemic, there are a few individuals who are working tirelessly as a frontline workforce. These individuals are working 24x7 catering to people suffering with agony due to this pandemic and hence they are nothing but COVID-19 Warriors.
G.H. Raisoni Foundation is pleased to honour these contributors in terms of Scholarships to support self/ wards of these COVID-19 Warriors for the academic session 2020-21. This scholarship will be awarded for full duration of the program they are registering for.
List of eligible COVID-19 Warriors:
S. No. Categories Classification Applicable to Scholarship 1 Deceased due to COVID-19 - Wards Full Programme Fee waiver 2 Survivors of COVID-19 - Self/ Wards 30% Programme Fee Waiver 3 Police Personnel of all States/UTs All ranks Self/ Wards 30% Programme Fee Waiver 4 Medical Staff/ Health Workers Doctors, Nurses, Para-Medical Staff, LAB Staff or any other staff working in any hospital Self/ Wards 30% Programme Fee Waiver 5 Medical Professionals Pharmacists Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 6 Municipal Corporations/ Councils/ Nagar Panchayats or any other Municipal Body or equivalent Civic Staff and Sanitation workers only Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 7 Media Persons Print, Electronic and Digital Media Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 8 Indian Railways Employees Engaged in transportation of goods/freight trains Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 9 Airline Employees Engaged in transportation of goods/cargo services or emergency passenger flights to bring stranded Indians Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 10 Bank Employees Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 11 Employees of Pharma Companies/Research Laboratories Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver 12 District Administration Self/ Wards 20% Programme Fee Waiver
Note: For all Categories, the Gross family income should be less than 6 lakhs.
- Secure admission in the selected program.
- Apply for GHRF COVID-19 Scholarship
- Submit the valid proof (ID Card, Service Certificate, Certificate from employer, Drug license, Medical Shop Registration, Discharge Certificate from Hospital or any other document certifying the proof of eligibility for scholarship).
- Document establishing relationship (10th mark sheet, Aadhar card, Ration card, Voter ID card) need to be submitted.
- Documents will be verified by a committee specially constituted for this purpose for swift approval of all the cases.
- Last date to apply for scholarship under this scheme is 15thOct 2020.
- Scholarship is applicable in programmes offered in regular mode only.
- Wards will include son/s and/or daughter/s who are dependents also.
- Scholarship is applicable for Indian applicants only.
- Waiver will be given from programme fee only.
- Approval of the scholarship is at the sole discretion of the Management.
Meritorious Scholarship Policy
Allocated Budget for all RGI Institutions: Rs. 2.25 Cr.
For Engineering & LLB Constituents:
S. No. Discipline Eligible Minimum PCM at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per discipline PCM Score 70%-80% PCM Score 80%-90% PCM Score More than 90% 1 Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science 80% Marks -- 10% 15% 10% of intake 2 All other Engineering disciplines 70% Marks 10% 15% 20% 10% of intake 3 L.L.B. 70% Marks 10% 15% 20% 10% of intake
For Diploma in Engineering:
S. No. Discipline Eligible Minimum % at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per discipline 70%-80% Marks 80%-90% Marks More than 90% Marks 1 All Diploma Engineering Disciplines 70% Marks 10% 15% 20% 10% of intake
For Engineering Direct Second Year Constituents:
S. No. Discipline Eligible Minimum % at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per discipline 1 Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science 85% Marks 5% 10% of intake& vacancy 2 All other Engineering disciplines 75% Marks 10% 10% of intake & vacancy
For MBA & MCA Courses:
S. No. Eligible Minimum % at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per Course Qualifying Score 70%-80% Qualifying Score Above 80% 1 70% Marks 10% 15% 10% of intake
For M Tech / M E Courses:
S. No. Eligible Minimum % at BE / GATE Qualified Qualifying Score 70% & Above No. of Seats per Course 1 70% Marks / CGPA 8 & Above 10% 10% of intake
For All UG Courses [BCom, BBA, BCA, BSc-IT, BCCA]:
S. No. Eligible Minimum % at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per discipline Aggregate Score 70%-80% Aggregate Score 80%-90% Aggregate Score More than 90% 1 70% Marks 5% 10% 20% 15% of intake
For Science & Commerce Class XI:
S. No. Eligible Minimum % at qualifying examination level Fee Scholarship in % of Applicable Fees No. of Seats per discipline Aggregate Score 85-90% Aggregate Score More than 90% 1 85% Marks 10% 15% 10% of intake
- The above Scholarship will continue in subsequent years if the student clears previous semester/year examination in one attempt.
- Scholarship amount will be calculated on the net applicable fee for the candidate.
- The scholarship will not be received in Cash. The same will be adjusted in their annual fees.
- Fee defaulters will not be eligible for scholarship.
- No other scheme(Like employee ward concession, sibling concession, RGI to RGI concession etc.) will be clubbed with this scheme.
- All Scholarships are at the sole discretion of the Management and the Policy is subject to change intermittently.
Section Phone Number Admission Helpline +91-7720088580,+91-8975002078 Whats app No. +91-8605625522 Admission Email-ID email@example.com Campus Address Gat No. 1200 Wagholi,
Pune – 412207
Corporate Office Address: Raisoni Group of Institutions,
345, Shradha House (First Floor), Kingsway, Nagpur – 440 028
The admission helpline is operational from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.
GHRCACS: 8 am to 3 pm.
75% attendance is compulsory.
Yes, GHRCACS have University Approved and experienced staff.
Yes, We do have uniform for GHRCACS students.
15.2 Km away from main station.
Available subject to condition.
Yes, As per management Policy.
Cancellation Policy as per RGI Rules and Regulation.
For BBA/BCA/B.Com/B.Sc(Comp.Sci.): 1) SSC Mark sheet 2) HSC Mark sheet 3) Leaving Certificate / TC 4) Gap Certificate (If applicable) 5) Migration certificate(Other state) 6) 2- passport size photo
Yes, As per management Policy.
Online Fees Payment & NEFT Bank Details
The GHRCACS students can deposit their admission fee and outstanding fee in following account:
Name of beneficiary G H Raisoni College of Arts, Commerce & Science Bank Name IDBI Bank Branch: SITABULDI, NAGPUR A/c No. 510102000006996 IFSC Code IBKL0000510